The mission of Smiley Orthodontic Associates is to provide you with the exceptional orthodontic care you expect in the most comfortable setting. Each member of our staff offers our patients total support for successful treatment. Here are some additional reasons to choose us for your orthodontic care:
- Dr. Smiley’s 25+ years of experience are just part of a team with more than 166 years of combined experience in orthodontics.
- Dr. Smiley received his dental education and training from the University of North Carolina. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1987 and Master of Science and certificate in orthodontics in 1989.
- A flexible and inviting environment features an open floor plan that allow children to be independent during their visits but also accommodates parents who wish to observe or inquire about treatment.
- For our adult patients, we offer a private treatment area.
- Dr. Smiley prides himself on his familiarity with his patients and the great relationships he builds. He will see you personally for every orthodontic adjustment. Our team excels at providing a comfortable and informative experience for both patients and parents.
- Continued interaction and communication with our patients’ family dentists includes incentives and rewards to encourage regular checkups and cleanings.
- We have a fun, interactive website and Facebook page.
- We are an energetic and enthusiastic team that receives continuous training in the latest orthodontic techniques. We are known for the incredible level of service we provide, the excellent results we are able to achieve, and most of all, the genuine fun we have with each other and share with our patients every day.
- We are available to our patients during non-office hours for comfort or care concerns.
- Our game room is available for patients and siblings to provide a fun orthodontic experience.
- A computer workstation is available in the reception area for patients and parents, and wireless Internet access is available for use throughout the office.
- Our in-house lab allows us to control the quality and precision of our models and appliances. It also allows us to deliver appliances more quickly, which makes it more convenient for you.
- We utilize the most state-of-the-art OrthoCad technology available to provide us with extremely precise digital models of patients’ teeth. Thus, we can make an accurate diagnosis and create a personalized treatment plan to enhance optimum results. This digital method has proven far more effective than the plaster models of the past.
Most important, Dr. Smiley and our team will treat you as part of our family, and this simple concept will make your treatment an extraordinary experience.